FREE Dental Implant Consultation
Missing teeth? Let Cascade Dental Care repair your smile with dental implants. Schedule your FREE consultation today and receive a single dental implant for as low as $99 with approved financing.
At Cascade Dental Care, we offer long-lasting, comfortable, and natural-looking alternatives to removable dentures and bridges with dental implants. Our teams are experts on the subject of dental implants and take pride in their ability to recreate natural-looking smiles!
We are proud to offer the very best dental implants near Spokane, WA - and beyond!
How Do Dental Implants Work?
Dental implants are titanium posts implanted in your jaw that act as artificial “tooth roots," permanently anchoring your new tooth, bridge, or denture. Each implant is topped with a dental crown, providing a comfortable chewing surface and restoring the appearance of the missing tooth.
Are Dental Implants Right For Your Smile?
If you’ve lost one or more of your teeth due to injury or decay, dental implants could rejuvenate your smile and repair your oral health for good!
Before a dental implants procedure, our doctors will conduct a thorough examination to determine if dental implants are right for you. After the examination, we will review all pertinent information, including your treatment timeline, care guide, and dental implants cost.
Types Of Dental Implants
Our dental implant dentists expertly work with a range of different types of dental implant systems. During your consultation, we will assess your case, lifestyle, and health needs to recommend the very best system for your smile.
We currently offer the following systems at our Spokane dental offices:
- All-on-4®. Unique stabilization system that can give you a full set of teeth in just one day!
- Hybrid Dental Implants. Permanently affix your existing dentures with anchoring dental implants.
- Mini Dental Implants. Dental implants that are smaller in size than traditional implants. They are typically placed in the lower jaw to stabilize dentures.
- Implant Retained Dentures. Dentures that clasp onto dental implants for greater stabilization. They can be easily removed and inserted for simple cleaning and maintenance.
- Single Tooth Dental Implant. Single implant for patients replacing one tooth at a time.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
Your total out-of-pocket dental implant cost will vary depending on your insurance plan. For your convenience, Cascade Dental Care is in-network with many top dental insurance companies.
If you need extra help financing your dental implants, our in-house plan is designed to help you afford the quality dental treatment you deserve. Pay half of your treatment cost at the time of service, then cover the remaining balance over three monthly payments!