We are looking for an enthusiastic Dental Hygienist who aims to provide a comfortable and stress-free dental experience for each patient.
The responsibilities of a dental hygienist go deeper than just preventative care. Hygienist’s treat gum disease, handle dental emergencies, and assist dentists in diagnosing treatment.
- Conduct comprehensive oral screenings
- Identify present gum diseases/conditions such as periodontitis and gingivitis
- Assist dentists with developing appropriate treatment plans
- Maintain up-to-date patient documentation and charts
- Manage infection control by sterilizing and preparing instruments/equipment
- Perform adult and children dental prophylaxis, scaling, fluoride and sealants, and root planning
- Ability in x-ray and Intra Oral imaging
Why Should You Choose Cascade Dental Care?
Cascade provides an opportunity for its hygienist to be a part a secure company with 50+ years of industry leading experience. Through our dedication to provide every patient with customized care, our fast-growing practice has been able to extend our patient reach by having three locations in the Spokane community!
Benefits of being part Cascade Dental Care’s Team:
- Competitive salary
- Our office utilizes state-of-the-art technology
- Four days a week schedule
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- 401K Matching
- Costco membership
- Botox at cost per unit
- Registered Dental Hygienist (Required)